Zohar Peleg, a South Florida native, joined Olive Judd in 2021. She focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation matters and real estate transactions. Prior to joining the Firm, Zohar served as a judicial law clerk at the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida, where she gained invaluable experience within the litigation field.
Zohar is further involved in her South Florida community. She currently volunteers as a mentor for taking Stock in Children and serves as a member of the Judicial Relations Committee of the Palm Beach County Bar Association. Zohar further co-authored and created She the People: Remembering the Ladies, a Florida Bar-approved Continuing Legal Education course for attorneys.
Zohar earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Miami and her Juris Doctor from the American University Washington College of Law. She is fluent in Hebrew.
Civic and Community Involvement
- Mentor, Take Stock in Children
- Volunteer, Lawyers for Literacy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Judicial Relations Committee of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member, Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- She the People: Remembering the Ladies, Highlights of the History of the Nineteenth Amendment